Date: 8 February 2020
Venue: Budapest Kongresszusi Központ (Budapest Congress & World Trade Center), Jagello u 1-3. 1123
Opening-time and agenda: 11:00
Presentations start: 13:00
Energy 2020 is shaping up to be the event of the year. It’s one that you don’t want to miss!
There’s no better opportunity to boost your business and start the year full of good vibes, power and strength.
At this event, you’ll be able to:
- Get inspired
- Realise how close your dreams are
- Fill your teams with positive energy
- Engage with the company and with others
- Learn everything about the newest products and beauty technology
- Discover Nu Skin’s vision for 2020
- Meet special guests
- And much more!
Your ticket grants you access to the full day event, including: the product expo, the full plenary session and an amazing evening full of surprises, added just for you!
Budapest Kongresszusi Központ
Budapest, Jagelló út 1-3, 1123
The process of the ticket ordering is as follows:
- Add the desired ticket to the basket
- In case you would like to request a VAT invoice, please, click on the “I want a VAT invoice” button, and insert the details of your company.
- Please note that the presentations will be held in English and Hungarian. In case you require Czech, Romanian, Polish or English interpretation, please, add this service to your basket at the time of the ticket purchasing.
- Only payments by credit/debit cards are accepted.
- After a successful payment we will send your e-ticket with your QR code to the e-mail address provided by you. One ticket entitles one person for entrance.
- Please note that you have 30 days to modify your invoice details, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The registration site is available only in Hungarian, Slovak and English.
The standard ticket price is 3490 HUF and it may be purchased until 13:00 on 8 February 2020, subject to availability.
You may purchase more tickets at the same time, there is no quantity limitation.
Please note that in case you purchase your ticket in a foreign currency (PLN, CZK, RON, EUR), the precise amount may be different according to the actual exchange rate.
The event organiser: Nu skin Eastern European Kft. 1123 Budapest, Alkotás u. 48-50.
Cecilia Molina Borja
5 Years Team Elite, COE I
Born and living in Madrid, lived in the USA to learn English, studied marketing and business management in Madrid. When starting her Nu Skin business, her WHY was to earn money and make her dreams come true.
Her motivation has always been the willingness of being good.
She is a Nourish the Children initiative Long Term Ambassador, and this way leads by example when motivating her team to help others. Her key to success is: “You never stop growing!”, and her personal and for problem solving her business advice is to focus on these three words: Challenge – Objective - Strategy.
Vice President of Sales for Nu Skin EMEA
Vice President of Sales for Nu Skin EMEA and a proud dad of three beautiful children. In this role, he has the pleasure of working with all EMEA sales leaders and management teams.
He is originally from the Netherlands, but based in the Brussels office.
He is a sports fanatic, preparing for his first ever Iron Man race experience!
Technical Communications Manager , Global Research and Development
Currently, his primary responsibility is to ensure market staff receive proper technical and scientific training in each of Nu Skin’s more than 50 markets.
He has been with Nu Skin for almost ten years, previously, he worked in Product Support where he helped provide personalized service to individuals with questions and concerns related to skin care and nutritional products.
He has received the Executive Pinnacle Program Award for outstanding performance in going the extra mile in his job responsibilities all while traveling and presenting to audiences around the world. Tanner Gibb obtained his bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University (2010) where he studied many different health sciences including nutrition and biology.
Category Manager (Pharmanex) EMEA
He has been with Nu Skin more than 2 years, being responsible for Pharmanex brand.
Its ambition is to boost the brand, rejuvenate and modernize its image, while making it more accessible.
Love contemporary art, design and discover new cultures, while he is prepared mentally and physically for a big event that takes place at the end of September...
And more speakers will join! Stay Tuned to know who!